Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

Hello to all readers and a small introduction.

Hello folks.

Just in case anybody would ever get into my blog, a small introduction.

I´m steven Wouters. I´m born and living in Belgium, in the flemish speaking part. I´m a professional ITér since 1997. I developed for 4 years in VB6, for 1 year in Smalltalk, for 2 years in Java and since a few month i´m a passionate c# developer!

In my private time i try to do some sports (mountainbiking, running). I have a big collection of strips, and i try to read a book now and then. I also like to play Carcassonne! The rest of my time i spend with my wife ilse!

Why do i create this blog. I don´t know yet. For sure i´m going to use it to post some interesting links in, i personally don´t want to forget.
In the IT world, my main interest at the moment is Sharepoint Portal Server. So you´ll probably find some stuff concerning that subject. ...

Steven

Comments:
Tutuapp is and also android/iOS evernote.com/ application which allows you to check this site download paid applications free of charge. Install Tutu Helper on PC, Android & iPhone Free Guide Yes, you heard it right, you could download and install TutuHelper all costs apps free of cost. Tutuapp assistant overviews TuTu Appyou to exactly how you could download and install.
 
You have usefully aircus.com/ set up the Mobdro App for Kodi, XMBC along with Click Here the app is very simple to stream videos Mobdro for your Android Smartphone & Computer motion pictures as well as pictures in your Mobdro Kodi libraries tools Mobdro App it possible for notification.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?